The Role: Account Executive
Salary: Up to £80,000 base plus OTE and benefits
Location: London (hybrid)
Start date: ASAP
Our client is looking for a collaborative, competitive and hard-working individual who will be responsible for signing new business for the company products across the Northern Europe region. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for generating and converting the pipeline of our products to clients in the region, building relationships with key decision-makers and providing actionable feedback to management.
The team is highly focused on achieving goals and delivering results, we’re passionate about growing individuals and pathing the way for a successful career. If you have a passion for pushing the boundaries and becoming a true brand ambassador, this is the perfect role for you!
- Develop expert knowledge in the company product suite.
- Understand customer needs and help develop solutions through the Company’s offerings.
- Present Modern Governance solutions via in-person and web demonstrations.
- Research and understand the market for Modern Governance solutions, including competitor analysis.
- Effectively forecast projected bookings quarterly.
- Prospect new leads to supplement inbound enquires and build pipeline.
- Negotiate and close on an increasing volume of sales targets each quarter.
- Work with the marketing team to target specific accounts and implement the global strategy in a way that has meaning locally to your market yet remains consistent with the brand.
- Maintain detailed records in Salesforce and strong forecasting skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English is essential, any additional languages are a plus
- Experience in selling technology-related products or services with a track record of consistently closing new business
- History of successful MidMarket-level sales
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Experience selling to multiple stakeholders during a complex sales cycle that could last several months
- Comfort utilizing Salesforce
- A passion for problem-solving, learning a new industry and constantly improving their sales knowledge