Business Analyst – Regulatory Reporting
Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting is required for a leading Financial Services company in Frankfurt, Germany for a unique position within their Change team. As Business Analyst for Regulatory Reporting, you will have the autonomy to add value through identifying, analysing and validating requirements for business information systems related to regulatory reporting of CCR, SA-CCR, LCR, NSFR, ALMM, AnaCredit, FinRep, AWV and some other reporting requirements; Data Warehouse and Front/Back/Risk management office system.
As Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting your principle focuses will be providing full IT analytical support for IT systems implementation projects and life cycle, producing functional/technical specifications for third party IT vendors and in-house development IT teams as well as working with end users to understand and specify the business requirement and obtain business sign off. There are added elements in the role where you can take ownership in managing and delivering to key client expectation around IT functionality and the way it is implemented as well as managing implementation of new functionality and IT solutions and ensure business requirements are met.
If you have tangible experiences in scoping and shaping projects through pre-project strategy alignment, feasibility, business requirements gathering, solution requirements definition and testing, developing and controlling delivery plans, manage the technology risks and issues and plan mitigation actions as well as providing inner expertise on RFPs, technical and business documents provided by vendors; then this Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting opportunity could be for you. If you enjoy taking ownership and seek a challenge to continue to learn in an inventive, fast-moving global Financial Services company who believe in empowering employees to deliver excellence then please see below.
Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting permanent profile required
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as IT Business Analyst within IT department of a bank, a consultancy firm or a software vendor
- Experience in working more than 1 year with a single system (probably implementation then support/further development)
- Strong analytical skills: functional, data and cross-system data flow analysis
- Experience in BI technologies (SQL, Excel, PowerBI reporting toolkit or similar) is a must
- Experience in defining system integration interfaces using database and API is a must
- Programming experience (as a developer) is a big advantage
- Knowledge and practical experience of regulatory reporting of cross-asset universal banking products (retail, transactional, credit and corporate investment banking)
- Good knowledge of Front-to-Back and Financial IT systems, accounting and reporting standards, Finance and Treasury reporting (Regulatory / MI)
- Understanding, from business, data and system’s perspective, Fixed Income, Equity, FX & Rates, Commodities, Credit & Structuring (at least 2 asset classes), Derivatives and Light Exotics, including back-office and reporting specifics
- Trading Book’s bank experience is a strong advantage
- Solid knowledge and wiliness to work in Agile methodology
- Must have excellent English speaking skills, well-versed in collaborating with stakeholders across levels.
- Good academic background with either Bachelors’ or higher degree.
Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: Up to €70,000 – €80,000 base salary + benefits + bonus.
Location: Frankfurt, German
Interview times: ASAP.
To find out more about this Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.