The Role: Business Analyst
Salary: £65,000 – £70,000
Start date: ASAP
We are looking for a business or systems analyst that can develop clear and concise schematics of a new Global System that our client is looking to bring online in 2023. We need someone who can bridge the gap between customers and systems, applying human-led design thinking to systems that need to support our customers in an ever-growing digital world while understanding that we still need human intervention, have physical products and logistics that play a massive role in successful customer experiences.
We need someone that can bring our clients a fresh approach to how they currently develop and lead system deployments. The focus will be on translating user requirements into the technical design of a potential new system to better serve customers and successfully lead interactions across our multiple touchpoints. This will include mapping out system architecture, data integration points, process workflows and user hierarchies.
We also need someone who can consider potential services (the company wants to bring to market) and future-proof our thinking, so they develop a successful system to bring a single view of the customer to the front of service and support delivery.
- Understand current and new business procedures.
- Identify effective solutions for current CS system issues.
- Work alongside system vendors to drive standard methodology within selected platforms
- Translate user requirements into functional specifications/ requirements
- Research and suggest development priority for key features
- Observe all systems usage and feedback on any integration requirements
- Support project teams during the analysis, planning and testing phase of software development
- Lead testing plans and validate delivery of user requirements within technical deployments
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a business systems analyst.
- Highly analytical attitude
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills, structured and easy to understand
- Proficient with schematics, design and visual representation
- System Design, Analysis, Testing and Deployment experience
- Familiar with systems such as Salesforce, SAP, Oracle and CXM-based solutions
- Customer Service/Experience background or relevant project experience preferred
- Timeliness of delivery against challenging project plans