The Role: Account Executive – Dutch Speaking
Start date: ASAP
Our Client is pioneering a new category of cyber-security technology, the “Enterprise Immune System”. Founded in 2013, by September 2018 the company was valued at $1.65bn with almost a thousand staff and many thousands of businesses worldwide. The technical hub and headquarters are located in Cambridge, with a US headquarters in San Francisco and offices in 40 countries. Our technology applies cutting-edge machine learning and mathematics to the field of cyber-security.
They are currently expanding their sales organisation to accommodate a rapidly-growing customer base and accelerating revenue. This position offers significant commission-earning potential, fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
- Prospect accounts for new business, manage existing accounts and deliver upsells and renewals
- Establish and work with partners in your territory
- Present and demonstrate cyber threat defence solutions to CISOs and information security experts
- Attend marketing events and security conferences
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in delivering Proof of Values (POVs) to prospective customers
- For this role you need to be tenacious, driven and have the following skill set:
- Experience of working in a target-driven environment, ideally in a sales (Essential)
- Strong analytical and organisational skills (Essential)
- Be a team player but with the ability to operate autonomously and take independent decisions (Essential)
- Goal orientated with the ability to self-motivate (Essential)
- Experience in a high-growth business environment or start-up (Desirable)
- Minimum 2:1 from a leading University
- Competitive base salary with uncapped OTE
- BUPA family healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Other benefits include transport allowance, free lunch on a Friday*, free fruit and regular office social events (* dependent on region)
We are a young company with dynamic growth so you must be prepared to work hard and show continued commitment and dedication to the business.
Account Executive, London
”This has been the best career start I could hope for. Proposing a technology which delivers quick and tangible results, thanks to cutting-edge innovation, is extremely satisfying. They have helped me grow my business and social skills: conducting a project, negotiating, having empathy, managing crisis etc.”