C++ Software Engineer
C++ Software Engineer is required for a growing innovation company in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. As C++ Software Engineer you will in physical verification software development, algorithm development, software debugging, performance optimization and accuracy analysis. Working within a highly collaborative team of EDA professionals you will create and deliver best in class next generation solutions for leading tool for synthesizing digital designs from RTL (Register Transfer Language) specifications (Verilog or VHDL) to netlists based on standard cells.
On a continuous basis the C++ Software Engineer will have the opportunity to pick up skills working across greenfield applications, as well as greenfield implementations, to guide the accuracy, performance and functionality enhancements within my client’s digital design products.
Within this C++ Software Engineer opportunity, there is real scope to innovate resources within a global environment and further enhance your profile in challenging technology with good potential for further progression and recognition in a start-up like centre of excellence with a global domain.
C++ Software Engineer permanent profile required.
- Have solid technical fundamentals in C and C++ programming.
- Have abilities or focuses in working/studying complex algorithms and performance on Linux/UNIX platforms.
- Experiences in graph algorithms and computational dynamics with an aptitude for out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving.
- Excellent abilities in engineering data structures with a desire to work across performance optimization and greenfield engineering of new solutions and products.
- Have recently attained a Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Electronics Engineering, Physics or Computer Science.
Graduate C++ Software Engineer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: Up to £56,000 base salary + benefits + bonus package.
Location: Cambridge, UK
Interview times: ASAP
To find out more about this C++ Software Engineer permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.