Chief Compliance Officer
Chief Compliance Officer is required for a new brand in a growing multi-national in London. An integral part of the UK Executive Team, as Chief Compliance Officer you will have the responsibility of establishing standards and implementing procedures to ensure that the compliance programs throughout the organisation are effective and efficient in identifying, preventing, detecting and correcting noncompliance with applicable laws and regulations and producing useful management information to support the business as it continues to scale. Due to the nature of my client’s business, it will be extremely attractive as a Chief Compliance Officer if you have a background or experience of the payments or e-money domain.
Given the collaborative nature of my client’s business you will consistently partner with the product, operations, engineering and marketing teams to ensure you understand the intricacies of operations.
If as a Chief Compliance Officer, you seek an opportunity which represents an exceptional chance to embed yourself with one of the world’s most exciting organisations and help define the future for accessing their experiences and products worldwide then please read on.
Chief Compliance Officer (fully remote working) permanent profile required.
- Must be a registered Senior Manager with the FCA to be considered.
- Minimum 8-10 years Compliance/Regulatory experience at a senior level, in a regulated financial services business which must include a significant amount of experience in the payments/e-money sector.
- Background in law, accounting, finance or related disciplines.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with financial services regulators
- In-depth knowledge of international payment and e-money regulations, financial crime regulations and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Compliance related qualification
- Degree in finance, economics, accounting, Law or related field.
Chief Compliance Officer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: Up to £120,000 base salary + benefits.
Location: London, UK
Interview times: ASAP
To find out more about this Chief Compliance Officer permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.