Company: Cpl Specialist Talent
Department: Perm Technology Recruitment
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Base + OTE + benefits
Location: Bromley North (Hybrid – 2 days onsite, 3 days WFH)
Fully immersing yourself in one single client to meet all hiring needs, workforce planning, hiring, selection, on-boarding and talent engagement as well as stakeholder management strategies on future demand, build talent pools and deliver all roles on time within budget.
We are looking for a Client Partnership Manager to create and nurture long-term relationships with customers. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfil them. If you also have a background in customer service/account management/Recruitment, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to help us safeguard our revenue and retain our customers.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on creating better processes
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Up-sell or cross-sell services
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams to address customers’ needs
- 2 years or more internal recruitment/in-house talent acquisition
- 2 years experience minimum in recruitment or 2 years in sales
- 1 year minimum in event coordination/hospitality sector
- Degree in social science or business field.
- Proven experience as a Client Partnership Manager Account Manager or Internal Recruitment Consultant, ideally from a Tech business
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service/Internal Recruitment; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field