Client Services Manager
Client Services Manager is required for a leading Financial Services company in Frankfurt, Germany for a unique position within their Operations team. As Client Services Manager you will have the autonomy to provide leadership across the full Client Life Cycle Management incl. Customer Support.
As Client Services Manager your principle focuses will be Data Protection Management (GDPR), Project co-work in above areas as well as being the first contact (3rd Level Support) to external service provider: in daily customer care business, workflow and process management and documentation (process descriptions, reporting, participation in automation projects with Business and IT teams). Additionally, you will be instrumental in supporting the Head of Operations for Vendor and Outsourcing Management: Focusing on commercially efficient, compliant and operational processes.
If you are a Client Services Manager who enjoys taking ownership and seeks challenge/possibilities to continue to learn in an inventive, fast-moving global Financial Services company who believe in empowering employees to deliver excellence then please see below.
Client Services Manager permanent profile required
- Professional experience in in brokerage or investment management or other Financial Services company.
- Good knowledge of agree21 as well as being an analytical thinker and pragmatic problem solver.
- A solution-oriented team player with a strong interest in digital innovative ideas and processes
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and optional knowledge of Salesforce system as a plus
- Must have excellent English speaking skills, well-versed in collaborating with stakeholders across levels.
- Good academic background with either Bachelors’ or higher degree.
Client Services Manager permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: Up to €50,000 – €60,000 base salary + benefits + bonus.
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Interview times: ASAP.
To find out more about this Client Services Manager permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.