Cyber Security Pre-Sales Engineer
Cyber Security Pre-Sales Engineer is sought by a leading Security solutions company in London. Currently my client finds themselves at an exciting point of their growth having undertaken a journey to revolutionise Enterprise Level Security solutions worldwide. Consequentially they seek a hybrid skillset of an Architect with a strong engineering/implemetation background as an Cyber Security Pre-Sales Engineer, possibly certified with TOGAF/CISSP, to impact this mission.
As Cyber Security Pre-Sales Engineer you will partner with technical and sales teams to ensure the development and execution of appropriate account plans as well as spearhead collaboration at C-level, engaging customers to inform documentation; working to implement plans in partnership with technical engineering teams to discuss product improvements, functionality and performance.
Within this Cyber Security Pre-Sales Engineer opportunity there is excellent scope for growth. If you seek a company which values creativity, autonomy and collective pride in their delivery, who also promote further learning, personal development and career development; please read on.
Cyber Security Pre-Sales Engineer permanent profile required:
- A proven track record in Enterprise IT/Security with a deep technical knowledge, including security infrastructure design/implementation and networking.
- Ideally experienced of leading £2m+ opportunities through full competitive lifecycle
- Extensive experience of delivering accredited cross-domain solutions
- Excellent approach in consultatively engaging clients in sales; collaborating and pushing agenda with an ability to successfully engage at all levels from C-level to 1st/2nd line support level.
- Ability to draw on tangible examples of integration solutions with client infrastructures.
- Background in FPGA based hardware solutions is ideal,
- Carrying ideally TOGAF or CISSP certification.
- Must have a qualification ideally in Computer Science, or similar engineering/technology specialism.
Cyber Security Pre-Sales Engineer permanent contract details include:
- Start date: ASAP.
- Contract: Permanent.
- Salary: Up to £70,000 base salary + bonus and additional benefits.
- Location: London, UK
- Interview times: ASAP
- To find out more about this Cyber Security Pre-Sales Engineer permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.