Data Quality Analyst
Data Quality Analyst is required for a leading Financial Services company in Frankfurt, Germany for a unique position within their Business Intelligence team. As Data Quality Analyst you will have the autonomy to provide technical leadership performing data profiling tests on large datasets to determine data quality and integrity whilst collaborating with Business Intelligence Developers and Data Architects to improve data collection and storage processes. As Data Quality Analyst your other principle focuses will be running data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions, as well as cleaning data, gathering data from primary or secondary data sources to identify and interpret trends, reporting data analysis findings to management to inform business decisions and prioritize information system needs
You will be instrumental in the Business Intelligence function documenting processes and maintaining data records, all whilst adhering to best practices in data analysis and collection. Other responsibilities will include: the formation of requirements for the automation of data quality checks and procedures, analysis of incoming incidents regarding data quality issues; searching for data quality problems and optimization of existing algorithms in systems. My client will expect you to take ownership of the development of the structure and maintenance of reference information and documentation
If you are a Data Quality Analyst who enjoys taking ownership and seeks challenge/possibilities to continue to learn in an inventive, fast-moving global company who believe in empowering employees to work remotely and deliver excellence then please see below. Within this Data Quality Analyst opportunity, there is real scope to innovate project implementations within a global landscape and further enhance your profile innovative Business Intelligence technology.
Data Quality Analyst permanent profile required
- Seeking a Data Quality Analyst with at least 3 years working in a Financial Services / Banking domain in a BI function.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL; with tangible skills writing complex queries.
- Well versed in data integration projects and / or projects for building corporate data warehouses as well as Business Intelligence solutions.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of data quality control procedures
- IT and Data Management certifications are an advantage as well as knowledge of best practices in data analysis.
- Must have excellent English speaking skills, well-versed in collaborating with stakeholders across levels.
- Good academic background with either Bachelors’ or higher degree in Computer/Software Engineering or similar.
Data Quality Analyst permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: Up to €70,000 – €80,000 base salary + benefits + bonus.
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Interview times: ASAP.
To find out more about this Data Quality Analyst permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.