FinTechs are all the rave at the moment, succesful FinTech businesses are falling out the sky…So why not join one!
This is a great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a global company that’s knocking the boring out of payments! Helping them intergrate through an acquisition and grow beyond that. As you can imagine the role will be fully remote for the time being, and once we return to some normality they are happy with 3-4 days remote per week. The ideal suit for this role would have great skills around Cloud, infrastructure and monitoring tools such as Prometheus, DataDog, Grafana etc.
- Work with developers to address issues and resolve within given SLA constraints
- Assist with deployments and debugging of applications within the environment
- Responding and reporting critical security events, including taking corrective measures according to defined security policies and procedures
- Following up on issue resolution and documentation with vendors and other IT staff
- Installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting productions systems in Azure, AWS and on-premises
- Closely monitor our existing infrastructure and act if any anomalies arise as well as improving and evolving our monitoring and alerting system
- Support and improving CI/CD systems
- Scripting/Automation of functions within the environment
- Help define, document, evolve and evangelise high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas
The ideal profile for this DevOps Engineer would have;
- Least 3 years in DevOps or similar role
- Experience in working with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience with cloud technology
- Experience with APM tools such as AppDynamics, New Relic or others
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus and Grafana or others
- Previous work experience with CI/CD which includes SVN, GIT, Octopus Deploy and TeamCity
- Experience with tools like ELK Stack, Nginx, CloudFront, RabbitMQ, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation
Seem like the challenege you’ve been looking for? Apply before it’s too late!