DevOps Engineer – UK based fully remote
DevOps Engineer is required for a growing FinTech software company based in Berkshire. As DevOps Engineer you will have the autonomy to take ownership of the design of new solutions as well as the automation and deployment of solution into Cloud platforms and AWS infrastructure. Working in a growing Cloud Team, encouragingly, there is scope for excellent visibility, support for further learning and career growth.
If you are a DevOps Engineer, you seek a company which support career growth and the challenge to continue to learn in moving global company who believe in empowering employees to work remotely and deliver excellence then please see below.
Within this DevOps Engineer opportunity, there is real scope to innovate test resources within a global environment and further enhance your profile in challenging technology and web software development; all whilst being able to work remotely wherever you are based in the UK.
**Must be UK based or hold necessary visa to live and work in UK to be considered, due to the necessity to be available to go to office “once in a while.” Unfortunately, my client is unable to consider candidates who require sponsorship.**
DevOps Engineer (UK based fully remote) permanent profile required.
- Must have at least 5years’ experience working with Linux servers and workstations for AWS infrastructure experience ideally and exposure to VMWare ESXi (5.5 and 6.7) and vSphere cluster and storage administration.
- Proficient in Scripting in at least either Windows Shell or Bash or Python or Ansible.
- Have good Network technology fundamentals – LAN, VLAN, WAN, VPN, server firewall and protocols such as TCP/IP, SSH, SSL/TLS and SMTP.
- Have exposure to ITIL and relevant processes.
- Excellent communication skills with tangible experiences collaborating with business for requirement.
- A Bachelors’ or higher degree in Computer/Electrical/Software Engineering or similar.
DevOps Engineer (UK based fully remote) permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: Up to £50,000 base salary + benefits
Location: Berkshire, UK (Fully Remote role – required in office “once in a while” – travel expenses reimbursed for this).
Interview times: ASAP
To find out more about this DevOps Engineer (fully remote working), permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.