Head of IT
Head of IT is required for a leading Financial Services company in Frankfurt, Germany. As Head of IT you will have the autonomy to provide leadership in the Wealth and Investment Management IT space relating to communicating with Head of WIM to identify and understand requirements, business strategy, problems, inefficiencies and gaps in existing Business Applications and business processes related to WIM: client-facing systems including web-based portals and mobile applications; deal execution platforms, back-office and accounting systems; integration between systems.
As Head of IT your principle focuses will be: managing business expectations, defining the technology strategy aligned to the business strategy, defend and motivate implementation of the strategy, paying attention to re-usability of solutions and modern technological trends. You will also be accountable for vendor management as well as identifying, analysing and validating requirements for changes to Business Applications and business processes and controlling the implementation of new applications and management of application change requests / modules / features and changes.
If you are a Head of IT who enjoys taking ownership and seeks challenge/possibilities to continue to learn in an inventive, fast-moving global financial services organisation who believe in empowering employees to deliver excellence then please see below. Within this Head of IT opportunity, there is real scope to innovate workflows and implementations within a global landscape and further enhance your profile in challenging transformation and digital change initiatives within the Financial Services domain.
Head of IT permanent profile requirements
- Ideally from a background in Financial Services or similar organisation having a few years in management of small teams previously.
- IT, project and process management certifications and skills in Agile-team management.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills with profound functional know-how of IT infrastructure needed to operate banking applications
- General knowledge and working experience in all IT areas, having enjoyed a technical / programming background is highly preferred.
- Experience of IT governance, process and controls is beneficial
- Willingness to travel, mainly within Europe
- Environment is English speaking. Must have exemplary communication skills in this language.
- Good academic background with either Bachelors’ or higher degree in Computer/Software Engineering or similar.
Head of IT permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: Up to €100,000 – €110,000 base salary + benefits + bonus.
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Interview times: ASAP.
To find out more about this Head of IT permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.