IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst is required for a leading Financial Services company in Frankfurt, Germany for a unique position within their Change team. As IT Business Analyst, you will have the autonomy to add value through Identifying, analysing and validating requirements for business information systems related to regulatory reporting of CCR, SA-CCR, LCR, NSFR, ALMM, AnaCredit, FinRep, AWV and some other reporting requirements; DWH and Front/Back/Risk management office system, if systems provide information for regulatory and finance reporting purposes; other purposes of Finance department and providing full IT analytical support for IT systems implementation projects and life cycle.
As IT Business Analyst your principle focuses will be to produce functional/technical specifications for third party IT vendors and in-house development IT teams, work with end users to understand and specify the business requirement and obtain business sign off. If you enjoy taking ownership there is scope to manage and deliver to key client around IT functionality and the way it is implemented. Managing implementation of new functionality and IT solutions and ensure Business requirements are met as well as scoping and shaping projects through pre-project strategy alignment, feasibility, business requirements gathering, solution requirements definition and testing. You will also as IT Business Analyst be accountable for developing and controlling delivery plans, manage the technology risks and issues and plan mitigation actions, providing inner expertise on RFPs, technical and business documents provided by vendors
If you have tangible experiences in scoping and shaping projects through pre-project strategy alignment, feasibility, business requirements gathering, solution requirements definition and testing, developing and controlling delivery plans, manage the technology risks and issues and plan mitigation actions as well as providing inner expertise on RFPs, technical and business documents provided by vendors; then this IT Business Analyst opportunity could be for you. If you seek a challenge to continue to learn in an inventive, fast-moving global Financial Services company who believe in empowering employees to deliver excellence then please see below.
IT Business Analyst permanent profile required
- Must have around 5 years of working experience as IT Business Analyst within IT department of a bank, a consultancy firm or a software vendor with ideally Minimum 2 years of working experience in Digital Retail Banking IT or Financial Services
- Strong analytical skills: functional, data and cross-system data flow analysis
- Experiences in system architecture design as well as defining system integration interfaces using files, database, batch processing, and API (RESTful) is a must.
- Programming experience (as a developer previously) is an advantage.
- Understanding, from business, data and system’s perspective, Digital Retail Banking Business (account opening process, authentication, KYC requirements, cash/saving accounts, cash transfers, deposits, investment products).
- Awareness of full lifecycle of banking software implementation: scoping and IT requirements definition, IT solution evaluation / RFP, functional design, testing, implementation, post-go live support and user training and working in Agile workflows.
- Experience of working across multiple IT systems simultaneously with strong cross-system data flow analysis skills; ability to drill down into each system to analyse system behavior and data flows
- Must have excellent English speaking skills, well-versed in collaborating with stakeholders across levels.
- Good academic background with either Bachelors’ or higher degree.
IT Business Analyst permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: Up to €70,000 – €80,000 base salary + benefits + bonus.
Location: Frankfurt, German
Interview times: ASAP.
To find out more about this IT Business Analyst permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.