IT Security Team Lead
IT Security Team Lead is required for a leading Financial Services company in Frankfurt, Germany. As IT Security Team Lead you will have the autonomy to provide technical leadership and guidance in Security solutions and functionality across my client’s environment.
As IT Security Team Lead your principle focuses will be creating and presenting status of assigned tasks to the Security leadership as well as taking responsibility for the local IT Security team responsible for cyber-risk management in Frankfurt and coordinating with the Global IT Security team at large. Effectively you will first point of contact for all technical security matters in Cyber threat and IT Security for the European space.
If you are an IT Security Team Lead who enjoys taking ownership and seeks challenge/possibilities to continue to learn in an inventive, fast-moving global company who believe in empowering employees to deliver excellence then please see below. Within this IT Security Team Lead opportunity, there is real scope to innovate IT Security and Cyber risk solutions within a global landscape and further enhance your profile in challenging technologies and innovative solutions.
IT Security Team Lead permanent profile required
- At least 5 years of experience working in Financial Services / Banking or large enterprise companies.
- Information Security certifications equivalent to at least CISSP.
- Agile-team management skills and general knowledge and working experience in all IT areas
- Ability to handle separate tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to travel, mainly within Europe.
- Experience of IT governance, process and controls is beneficial
- Solid experience and understanding of IT systems, components and architecture principles that affect security
- Advanced knowledge of current security Infrastructure platforms, current internal and external network threats, essential understanding of security in cloud services
- Excellent speaking and written skills in English, working collaboratively, in partnership with stakeholders at all levels.
- Good academic background with either Bachelors’ or higher degree in Computer/Software Engineering or similar.
IT Security Team Lead permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: Up to €90,000 – €110,000 base salary + benefits + bonus.
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Interview times: ASAP.
To find out more about this IT Security Team Lead permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.