IT Service Delivery Manager
IT Service Delivery Manager is sought by a leading cyber security company in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. Currently my client is at an exciting point of their evolution and despite the pandemic have been continuing to scale and require an IT Service Delivery Manager to impact their mission and take ownership as their Head of Delivery.
As IT Service Delivery Manager, you will be accountable for the management of IT costs/budgets, managing and documenting IT system processes, as well as taking ownership in the management of the supplier accounts with focused to all communications platforms, WAN/LAN, Microsoft and Amazon to name a few.
Within this IT Service Delivery Manager there is tremendous scope to manage the internal IT onboarding processes as well as Being accountable for the Disaster and Recovery processes in line with ISO 27001 requirements. If you are a Service Delivery Manager who seeks a new challenge in an inventive, fast-moving environment, with potential for influencing IT services at high level as Head of Delivery then please see below the profile sought.
Service Delivery Manager permanent profile required:
- Tangible experiences managing IT budgets and influencing forecasting of IT costs.
- Must have an excellent background in disaster recovery processes and ISO directives.
- Supplier relationship management abilities.
- Excellent collaborative skills with international teams previously.
- Must have a Bachelor’s or higher degree to be considered.
Service Delivery Manager permanent contract details include:
- Start date: ASAP.
- Contract: Permanent.
- Salary: Up to £60,000 + bonus and benefits.
- Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Interview times: ASAP
- To find out more about this Service Delivery Manager permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.