Why don’t Java Developers wear glasses?
Because they struggle to C#
Java is like lava, you find it at the core…Right, bad jokes out the way – just lava hot java jobs rolling through;
Could you imagine working at a multi award-winning, hyper-growth enterprise software company, utilizing cutting edge AI & ML tech, combined with excellent reviews on Glassdoor due to an award-winning culture? it comes to no surprise being labelled as one of Cambridges’ hottest companies to work for.
As a Java Developer you will be able to enjoy a generous list of training/perks/bonuses along with remote working opportunities after COVID, whilst being in a position you can make a real difference and influence the direction of an extremely fast-growing business.
On the back of the HUGE success, we are looking for 11 Java Developers from entry to senior level. You will find yourself developing new & customized features for the real-time platform which underpins the engine, integrating into customer deployments, and building new modules to plug in. On the day to day you will be working within a close knit team – delivering new features from specification, through development, QA and into final deploy. On top of this you will work with other teams such as Data Science to ensure APi’s are relevant and useable.
With 11 positions open we would love to hear from all Java Developers of all levels – previous experience in some of the following areas would be beneficial;
- Experience of designing and developing scalable distributed applications in Java
- Knowledge of patterns and their trade-offs in a distributed environment
- Experience of relational and/or NoSQL databases for large datasets
- Comfortable working with large codebases
- Ability to manage and prioritise your own workload
- External API integration
- Code profiling and performance tuning
- Cloud platforms and automation
- modern IDEs, source control and continuous integration systems
- Web services – HTTP API development
- Message queueing systems – RabbitMQ / ActiveMQ / Kafka
- Enjoys working in a team of like-minded and intelligent people to solve complex problems
- A focus on personal achievement and responsibilities
- A genuine interest in the relevant technologies and their applications
Like what you C? be sharp and get your foot in the door for further conversations!