Java Software Consultant
Java Software Consultant is required for a growing technology company for their teams in Dublin, Ireland. As Java Software Consultant you will have the autonomy to provide technical leadership and guidance in the installation, configuration, and implementation of my client’s Java-based technologies. You will amaze clients by planning, designing, building, and delivering innovative solutions out of the box or through customizations.
As Java Software Consultant your principle focuses will be, enabling the confidence of both customers and colleagues in my client’s products and technologies, delivering softwae implementation projects quickly, cost-effectively and with the highest quality. You will additionally be accountable for conducting training for key customers as well as fixing product defects to ensure successful project deployments.
It is fundamental as Java Software Consultant that post pandemic you are open to the potential of travel across europe with this opportunity to provide face-to-face technical solutions, software development problem-solving or trainings.
If you are a Java Software Consultant who enjoys taking ownership and seeks challenge/possibilities to continue to learn in an inventive, fast-moving global company who believe in empowering employees to work remotely and deliver excellence then please see below. As the teams’ core focus is providing customer-centric technical excellence in project implementations there is scope to collaborate across a talented multi-disciplinary international team. Within this Java Software Consultant opportunity, there is real scope to innovate project implementations within a global landscape and further enhance your profile in challenging technologies and innovative Java-based technology.
Java Software Consultant permanent profile required
*Must be the holder of a valid EU passport to be considered*
- Experience in writing enterprise strength Java / J2EE code
- Advanced understanding and experience in OO design, databases (MySQL, Oracle) and Websphere, Weblogic, JBOSS AS, or Tomcat
- Accomplished background in Servlets/JSP, Spring and Hibernate, application performance and performance tuning as well as Windows and Linux OS platforms.
- Experiences implementing portal solutions would be advantageous.
- Beholds an excellent analytical/problem-solving approach coupled with very strong motivation to identify and resolve customer issues.
- Familiarity with agile software development lifecycle
- Accomplished skills working collaboratively, in partnership with stakeholders; open to engaging and teaching.
- Good academic background with either Bachelors’ or higher degree in Computer/Software Engineering or similar.
Java Software Consultant permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: €45,000 – €60,000 + (€5250 bonus + benefits).
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Interview times: ASAP.
To find out more about this Java Software Consultant permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.