The Role: Java Software Engineer
Salary: Up to £55,000 base salary + benefits.
Location: Coventry, London
Start date: ASAP
*** You much have the right to work full-time in the UK to be considered for this role***
Java Software Engineers are sought by a highly innovative enterprise-level company in Coventry and London to join their Software Engineering teams. Currently, our client is at an exciting point of its evolution and despite the pandemic has been continuing to scale they require bright and passionate technologists to impact their mission in innovating Cloud systems utilising serverless functions and event-driven architecture.
Java Software Engineer you will be accountable for engineering scalable micro-services solutions which will be deployed within an AWS platform and Google Cloud Platform. As an instrumental member of the Cloud Software Engineering Team, you will collaborate with product colleagues and drive best-in practice in coding efficiency/performance and scalability of Cloud applications utilising Java and Spring Boot framework with MongoDB datastores and React for the UI, working to develop scalable solutions and high-performance services.
Java Software Engineer opportunity there is tremendous scope to innovate product resources within a highly agile team. If you seek autonomy and desire a challenge your expertise within an inventive, fast-moving Software Engineering; with growth for further learning, and personal growth; then please read on.
Java Software Engineer permanent profile required:
- Accomplished abilities in Java, Spring Boot and Microservices architectures and ideally distributed systems. Well-versed in NoSQL databases and MongoDB datastores.
- Abilities in React as a framework.
- Have experience utilising Docker and Kubernetes.
- Ideally have experience in one of these Cloud platforms – AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Have experience in Serverless Functions and Event-Driven Architecture.
- An advocate of clean and effective scalable solutions, well-versed in scaling high-performance services.
- Bright and collaborative with an ability to be self-critical and open to further learning and development.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer/Electrical/Software Engineering or similar.