Junior Java Software Consultant
Junior Java Software Consultant is required for a growing technology company for their teams in Dublin, Ireland. As Junior Java Software Consultant you will contribute to provide technical excellence in the installation, configuration, and implementation of my client’s Java-based technologies. Collaborating in planning, designing, building, and delivering innovative solutions out of the box or through customizations. As Junior Java Software Consultant your principle focuses will be, enabling the confidence of Senior Software Consultants and external clients in my client’s products and technologies, delivering software implementation projects quickly, cost-effectively and with the highest quality.
If you are a Junior Java Software Consultant who is keen to challenge/possibilities to continue to learn in an inventive, fast-moving global company who believe in empowering employees to work remotely and deliver excellence then please see below. As the teams’ core focus is providing customer-centric technical excellence in project implementations there is scope to collaborate across a talented multi-disciplinary international team utilising progressive Java-centric technology stacks.
Junior Java Software Consultant permanent profile required
*Must be the holder of a valid EU passport to be considered*
- Experience in writing enterprise strength Java / J2EE code
- Advanced understanding and experience in OO design, databases (MySQL, Oracle) and Websphere, Weblogic, JBOSS AS, or Tomcat
- Accomplished background in Servlets/JSP, Spring and Hibernate, application performance and performance tuning as well as Windows and Linux OS platforms.
- Experiences implementing portal solutions would be advantageous.
- Beholds an excellent analytical/problem-solving approach coupled with very strong motivation to identify and resolve customer issues.
- Familiarity with agile software development lifecycle
- Accomplished skills working collaboratively, in partnership with stakeholders; open to engaging and teaching.
- Good academic background with either Bachelors’ or higher degree in Computer/Software Engineering or similar.
Junior Java Software Consultant permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: €35,000 – €50,000 base salary + (€4250 bonus + benefits)
Location: Helsinki, Finland or Dublin, Ireland
Interview times: ASAP.
To find out more about this Junior Java Software Consultant permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.