Lead EDA Application Support Engineer
Lead EDA Application Support Engineer is required for a growing innovation company in Cork, Ireland. As Lead EDA Application Support Engineer you will have the autonomy to conduct core focuses in complex user-acceptance testing and functional testing. If you are a Lead EDA Application Support Engineer who enjoys taking ownership and seeks challenge/possibilities to continue to learn in an inventive, fast-moving technology company who believe in empowering employees to excel and deliver innovative products.
As Lead EDA Application Support Engineer you will support verification tools remotely, interacting with the designers and verification engineers from the semiconductor industry, helping them resolve various issues reported. Additionally there is scope in this Lead EDA Application Support Engineer to take ownership of customer issues from beginning to end in the support life-cycle.
Within this Lead EDA Application Support Engineer opportunity, there is real scope to support and innovate resources within a global environment and further enhance your profile in challenging technology with good potential for further progression and recognition in a start-up like centre of excellence with a global domain.
Lead EDA Application Support Engineer permanent profile required.
- At least 7years’ experience working in EDA or semiconductors as well as a background in Verilog, System Verilog and UVM Methodology and some scripting knowledge such as TCL.
- Must have hand on Verification experience and well-practised debugging skills; RTL and GLS.
- System C knowledge is desirable but not mandatory
- Accomplished skills collaborating and having a customer focused approach.
- Bachelors’ or higher degree in Electrical/Physics/Mathematics or similar or PHD accreditation
Lead EDA Application Support Engineer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: Up to €65,000 base salary + benefits + bonus package.
Location: Cork, Ireland
Interview times: ASAP
To find out more about this Lead EDA Application Support Engineer permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.