SDET – Test Automation
SDET in Automation is required for a growing Financial Services company based in County Tipperary, Ireland. As SDET in Automation you will drive the delivery working within a team testing transactional solutions across Mobile technology. If you are a SDET who enjoys autonomy and seeks challenge and possibilities to take ownership in an inventive, fast-moving global environment then please see below.
As the teams’ core focus lie in several products such as the Mobile payments gateway, you will create and execute test cases covering all aspects of POS (Point Of Sale) device testing, log and track defects until closure; collaborating across a talented multi-disciplinary team, inputting proactively to the test life-cycle worldwide.
Within this SDET opportunity, there is real scope to innovate test resources within a global environment and further enhance your profile in challenging technology and QA Test. My client is committed to supporting candidates development and growth and have been identified as one of Ireland’s best places to work.
SDET – Automation permanent profile required.
- Accomplished abilities in Java and scripting language, API testing and writing automated tests for mobile platforms.
- Well-practised in writing test cases and test plans.
- Excellent analytically, identifying test coverage gaps, false positives or negatives and proficient in black box, functional and user flow testing techniques as well as system testing and End to End testing
- Excellent skills in BDD and an ability to adapt to changing timescales and delivery.
- Experience in testing Mobile devices are welcome particularly point of sale devices (PoS); experiences working on the Android platform are welcome
- Certified in ISTQB or ISEB with a Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer/Electrical/Software Engineering or similar.
SDET – Automation permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: Up to €65,000 base salary.
Location: County Tipperary, Ireland
Interview times: ASAP
To find out more about this SDET – Automation permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.