Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst is required for a leading Financial Services company in Frankfurt, Germany, instrumental to the Business Intelligence and Reporting Team. As Senior Business Intelligence Analyst you will have the autonomy to provide technical leadership and guidance in Business Intelligence solutions and functionality across my client’s environment. Effective business communication to identify needs, managing the expectations and increase the satisfaction with the BI solutions offered
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst your principle focuses will be creating and presenting status of assigned tasks to the Head Business Intelligence, compliance to the rules and standards to reporting management information as well as the Development of database model for Data Warehouse as well as taking ownership from a technical perspective in ‘hands on’ ETL/ELT development in integrating data.
If you are a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst who enjoys taking ownership and seeks challenge/possibilities to continue to learn in an inventive, fast-moving global company who believe in empowering employees to work remotely and deliver excellence then please see below. Within this Senior Business Intelligence Analyst opportunity, there is real scope to innovate reporting and Business Intelligence solutions within a global landscape and further enhance your profile in challenging technologies and innovative analytics reporting.
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst permanent profile required
- Working experiences with a background working in Financial Services environments.
- Practical experience with visualisation tools Cognos, Tableau or Power BI.
- Accomplished technical knowledge in RDBMS: SQL-Server and Oracle
- Hands on abilities in ETL development experience SSIS, Talend or Informatica.
- Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and data management certifications are an advantage
- Excellent speaking and written skills in English, working collaboratively, in partnership with stakeholders at all levels.
- Good academic background with either Bachelors’ or higher degree in Computer/Software Engineering or similar.
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: Up to €70,000 – €80,000 base salary + benefits + bonus.
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Interview times: ASAP.
To find out more about this Senior Business Intelligence Analyst permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.