The Role: Senior C ++ Developer
Salary: £60k – £65k
Start date: ASAP
As Senior C ++ Developer you will utilise your knowledge of software development, C++ and programming techniques to help create and maintain our suite of software.
In this role, you will contribute to the development culture with Code reviews, standards and mentoring of other software developers.
- Produce new software for the company’s products and services.
- To assist in the design, and maintenance of new and existing products.
- Contribute via the team with the delivery of high-level system designs.
- Collaborate across multiple technical teams.
- Perform code reviews for other team members.
- Contribute to an agile team via refinement meetings, stand-ups and sprint reviews.
- Complete tasks as specified in the requirement set out for internal customers.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 years of practice experiencing coding in C++.
- Working knowledge of QT, multiplatform, highly desirable.
- Knowledge of XML / JSON / RESTful APIs.
- Experience working on Linux and Windows-based systems.
- SQL Based on database platforms.
- Experience with code versioning tools (GIT / SVN).
- Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Confluence).
Skills & Aptitude
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise workload and workflow.
- Take the initiative to challenge and question the current system while offering solutions in an open environment.
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A self-starter with a passion for learning.
- Effectively use your software engineering skills.
- A need to take personal responsibility and achieve.