Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developers are sought by a leading Financial Services company in County Tipperary, Ireland. Currently my client is at an exciting point of their evolution and despite the pandemic have been continuing to scale their Cloud Software Engineering Teams and require several Senior Java Developers to impact their mission innovating solutions within a Cloud platform.
As Senior Java Developer you will be accountable for engineering scalable micro-services solutions which will be deployed within an AWS platform. As an instrumental member of the Cloud Platform team you will collaborate with product colleagues and drive best-in practise in coding efficiency/performance and scalability of Cloud applications.
Within this Senior Java Developer there is tremendous scope to innovate product resources within a global environment, leading monthly project workflows and software development. If you seek autonomy and desire a challenge your expertise within an inventive, fast-moving Financial Services Cloud Team; with growth for further learning, personal development and reward, then please read on.
**All teams are currently WFH to be considered, candidates must be open to relocation to the Limerick / County Tipperary area in Ireland outside of the pandemic.**
Senior Java Developer permanent profile required:
- Must be an Irish citizen/UK citizen or carry an EU passport to be considered; regrettably my client is not in position to provide sponsorship outside of Europe.
- Accomplished abilities in Java, Spring Boot and Microservices architectures and ideally distributed systems.
- Fundamentals in benchmarking performance and loads in driven by user behaviour and loads would be ideal.
- Experiences in Python are ideal but not compulsory.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and collaborative skills with international teams previously.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer/Electrical/Software Engineering or similar.
Senior Java Developer permanent contract details include:
- Start date: ASAP.
- Contract: Permanent.
- Salary: Up to €80,000 base salary + benefits.
- Location: County Tipperary, Ireland
- Interview times: ASAP
- To find out more about this Senior Java Developer permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.