The role: Senior Key Account Manager
Salary: £95,000 – £105,000 + bonus and benefits
Location: Reading, UK (Hybrid)
Start date: ASAP
A Senior Key Account Manager is needed to join a global company that devotes its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. To achieve this, our client sets a high value on its people and technologies.
As Key Account Manager, your objective will be to secure vRAN/Open RAN business and set up a local team. You will identify and pursue opportunities that can bring value to both VMO2 and our client. Your goal will be to establish close and trusted customer relations up to the C-Level.
and collaborate with the Global Account team to strengthen and expand the company’s position within Telefonica Global Account.
If you are passionate and want to join the fast-paced energy market as part of our client’s growing team, we’d like to speak with you!!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- As head of the VMO2 account team, act as the main company representative for VMO2 and develop a positive relationship.
- Anticipate and understand VMO2 needs and requirements.
- Work closely with Telefonica (TEF) global account team in SNE, local solution and program manager, company HQ and local delivery teams to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Drive company revenue growth in the Account.
Essential Hard Skills:
- Existing contacts and strong relationships within VMO2 and highly reputable.
- Experience and understanding of Radio Access Networks including vRAN.
- Proven experience in customer-facing roles in the telecom sector.
- Educated to Degree Level, preferably in Telecoms, Electronics or Computer Science.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- MS Office Suite (Competent User). Excel, Word & PowerPoint (High Competence).
- Numerate with excellent report writing skills.
- “Hands-on” mentality working from strategic to detailed tactical level.
Essential Soft Skills:
- A good understanding of the relationship between supplier and customer during the network buying cycle, with a proven ability in a similar role.
- Ability to deal or experience with Asian / Korean company culture. Flexibility and Patience.
- Ability to influence customers towards company-preferred solutions.
- A high level of presentation, communication and planning skills.
- Ability to deliver final proposal documents to a high standard within tight timescales.
- Effective communicator with excellent inter-personnel and presentation skills.
- Able to access and connect with all levels of management, including the ‘C’ level.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated, able to work intuitively.
- Willing and flexible to adapt to the company and Korean working culture.
What does success look like?
- Build a best-in-class team and win a network’s contract with VMO2.
- Build intimate customer relationships.
- Deliver profitable projects and grow market share/business volume.