Test Automation Technical Lead
Test Automation Technical Lead is sought by a leading Financial Services company in Limerick, Ireland. Cuurently my client are at an exciting point of their growth having undertaken a journey to implement Automation processes/frameworks since 2019; consequentually they seek an instrumental Test Engineer who will lead a QA Test Team of Analysts.
As Test Automation Technical Lead you will design/define automation frameworks from scratch and lead a highly agile workflow implementing packs and test solutions across transactional payment solutions in Mobile technology, as well as Point Of Sale and payment gateway systems across the full software test life-cycle.
Within this Test Automation there is tremendous scope to innovate test resources within a global environment, leading monthly project work-flows and Test Automation innovation. If you seek autonomy and desire a challenge to take lead an inventive, fast-moving Financial Services QA Team with growth for further learning, personal development and reward; please read on.
**There is flexible working but to be considered, candidates must be open to relocation to the Limerick area in Ireland**
Test Automation Technical Lead permanent profile required:
- Must be an Irish/UK national or carry an EU passport; regrettably my client are not in position to provide sponsorship.
- Accomplished abilities in Java OR Python and API testing.
- Accomplished in Selenium, Gherkin and Cucumber with demonstrated background in BDD.
- Ideally from a background in Financial Services or working in enterprise level organisations.
- Strong experience in writing test cases, test plans and test architecture from scratch.
- Excellent analytically with an ability to lead Analysts across the full software testing life-cycle.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and collaborative skills with international teams previously.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer/Electrical/Software Engineering or similar.
- Certified in ISTQB or ISEB.
Test Automation Technical Lead permanent contract details include:
- Start date: ASAP.
- Contract: Permanent.
- Salary: Up to €70,000 base salary.
- Location: Limerick, Ireland
- Interview times: ASAP
- To find out more about this Test Automation Technical Lead permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.