The Role: Senior DevOps Engineer
Salary: Upto £70,000 + bonus and benefits
Start date: ASAP
Senior DevOps Engineers are sought by a highly innovative enterprise-level company in Coventry and London to join their Cloud Engineering teams. Currently, our client is at an exciting point of its evolution and is continuing to scale. As a consequence, they require bright and passionate technologists to impact their mission in innovating Cloud systems utilising serverless functions and event-driven architecture.
As Senior DevOps Engineer you will be accountable for engineering scalable micro-services solutions which will be deployed within a Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform. As an instrumental member of the Cloud Engineering Team, you will collaborate with product colleagues and drive best-in practice in coding efficiency/performance and scalability of Cloud applications as well as ensuring the scaling of continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines and deploying Infrastructure as a Code (IaaS) initiatives utilising Terraform to deploy in Kubernetes.
Senior DevOps Engineer opportunity there is tremendous scope to innovate product resources within a highly agile team. If you seek autonomy and desire a challenge your expertise within an inventive, fast-moving Cloud Engineering Team; with growth for further learning, and personal growth; then please read on.
**Our client is happy to pay to sponsor Skilled Worker Visa to let you live and work in the UK freely – unfortunately there is no relocation package so candidates are responsible for bringing themselves to UK and accommodation.**
Senior DevOps Engineer permanent profile required:
- Accomplished background engineering Microsoft Azure Cloud Platforms.
- Well-versed in deploying solutions in an Agile environment with good ITIL fundamentals,
- Well-practised in administering and deploying CI/CD pipelines and utilising Docker and Kubernetes.
- Solid fundamentals in Infrastructure as a Code (IaaS), automation and Terraform.
- Bright and collaborative with an ability to be self-critical and open to further learning and development.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer/Electrical/Software Engineering or similar.